Here we are, our second installment of the Teacher Debrief.
A little background if you missed Part 1:
Originally Debora, James and I wanted to do a show that brought just the three of us back together to reflect on and unearth some of what we’d been talking about in the 4-5 most recent episodes.
Due to some strange scheduling we had a gap that we needed to fill, so we decided the perfect solution would be to bring YOU on the show and find out what you thought.
In these two episodes I essentially pose one simple question: Where are we now and where are we going (in many, many more words than that!).
We had such a great turn out (and because managing the time zones can be tricky) we ended up with two recordings. Both are fantastic!
We’re keeping these super simple. Hope you enjoy the exchange. Stay tuned for part two. And let us know what you think!
About Part 2:
This was a more intimate exchange with just four of us and we meander in a few different directions. A big hanks to Claudio Moose of Absolute Center in Lafayette, CA, Janet Sunderland of Soma Pilates in Redmond, WA, and Alison Crouch of Boomerang Pilates in Toronto, ON, for making this such a rich conversation.
We talk about:
- Bringing students back to innate movement
- The growing collective energy around “heart-centered” teaching
- How we can facilitate development at different stages of learning movement (both from the student and teacher perspective
- Our changing industry
- The support and growth of the PMA
Connect With Us
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
- Find us on Facebook at The Thinking Pilates Podcast
Reach us Individually
- Chantill – email@example.com
- Phone – (707) 738-7951
- Debora – firstname.lastname@example.org
- James – email@example.com